Thu, Aug 3, 2023
Fri, Aug 4, 2023
Sat, Aug 5, 2023
Tickets: $25 - $35
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This can be food, alcohol, or non-alcoholic beverages.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
Jessica Kirson's unique style and captivating stage presence captures the attention of audiences and club bookers everywhere she performs. Her wide variety of characters brings a diverse energy to her routine. Once you’ve seen her amazing talent, it’s easy to understand why she was selected to perform at the Hamptons, Toyota, Marshall's Women in Comedy, Comedy Central's South Beach, Montreal, and HBO's Las Vegas comedy festivals. She was awarded "Best Female Comic" by the MAC association in New York City and recently accepted the Nightlife Award for "Best Stand-up Comedian" in New York City. Her YouTube channel "The Jessy K Show" has more than 100 videos with a combined total of over 2.5 million views. In 2013, she launched her own podcast titled, "The Jessica Kirson Podcast."
Jessica has been featured on various television shows, including, The Travel Channel, Comedy Central's "Premium Blend" and "Fresh Faces," Nickelodeon's "Sixth in the Suburbs," Noggin's "LOL," VH1's "Awesomely Bad" Shows, Oxygen's premier game show "Can You Tell?," Bravo's "The Great Things About Being," The Women's Television Network's "She's So Funny," NBC's "Last Comic Standing" Seasons 2 and 3, NBC's "Last Call With Carson Daly," NBC's "Why We Heart Vampires," Fox’s "The Dr. Oz Show," The Travel Channel’s "When Vacations Go Bust,” TV Guide Network, AXS TV, two appearances on NBC’s "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," two appearances on ABC’s "The View," Showtime's "White Boyz in the Hood,” and NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice." She also has a one hour special on the Logo Channel called "My Cookie's Gone" and has appeared on "The Joy Behar Show" on CNN-HLN numerous times. She made her big screen debut in Nick Cannon’s "School Dance" and has also been heard on "The Howard Stern Show."